Connex - Nottingham
Role: KS1 & KS2 Teacher
Location: LE5, Leicester
Pay: £120 – £170 per day, with weekly pay
Contract Type: Long term (starting asap)
Connex Education are currently working with a group of schools based in Leicester and the surrounding areas who are seeking a KS1 & KS2 Teacher for long term assignments.
The schools have a great reputation in the area which offer consistent support to allow teachers and students to flourish to their full potential.
As the successful teacher you will be:
– Experienced with delivering good quality lessons to all abilities
– Able to communicate effectively with young people and their families
– Dedicated to providing quality lessons
– Happy to plan and mark lessons, with support from the department
– Interested in a long term post, with the possibility of a permanent role
– Able to work well with department heads and other team members
– Have a good sense of humour and able to adapt to stressful situations well
In return Connex Education will offer you:
– Dedicated support from an experienced consultant
– Great pay rates, with weekly pay via PAYE
– Access to accredited CPD training via our very own training provider including further SEND/SEMH training
– Opportunities to up-skill yourself whilst on placement
– £200 refer a friend scheme
– If an early careers teacher, we can support with your placement years
To apply for this role then apply now!