Connex - Nottingham
KS1 Primary Teacher (QTS)
Connex Education are currently seeking an experienced Primary Teacher who enjoys working in Key Stage 1 with a view to starting in the September 2023.
We are seeking candidates who have experience within the KS1 age range. The right teacher must have great knowledge of the KS1 national curriculum and is able to make an impact from day one.
It is essential that you have excellent behaviour management and we are asking for both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers to apply.
This role is ideal for someone looking for a full time, long term role based within one school within NG12. The school has a great leadership team and there will be assistance within the class.
To be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed, or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have recent experience working in a UK primary school setting.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return, Connex Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Access to dozens of free accredited CPD courses.
- Dedicated consultants who will cater to your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
If you feel this role would be suited to you, please get in touch today!