Connex - Nottingham
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you looking for work/life balance?
Perhaps you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact in multiple schools local to you in Coalville?
We are currently seeking Qualified Primary School teachers and ECT’s that have a passion for increasing children’s life chances. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in EYFS, KS1 and KS2 and able to choose from opportunities within Coalville and surrounding areas. Roles are on a long term and day to day cover basis. Currently there is a huge demand for teachers to make a difference and support the development of children and young people in their education and learning within Coalville. If you are experienced or an ECT, we would encourage you to apply now.
Connex Education is proud to partner with Primary Schools that provide high quality teaching and where children can fully achieve their potential.
Along with this you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be apart of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Flexibility to work around you and your life
You will require:
- QTS status
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or happy to obtain with us)
- Passion for making a difference
- Committed to high quality teaching
- Strive for excellence
Simply apply now or contact us today for more information on email@example.com