Connex - Central
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated supply teachers to work on a flexible basis at various Primary schools across Nottingham. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys working with children and has a passion for teaching.
As a supply teacher you will be required to:
- Cover classes in the absence of permanent staff across a range of year groups from Reception to Year 6
- Follow lessons plans left by the teacher and deliver effective learning to students
- Assess pupil progress and provide feedback
- Maintain productive working relationships with pupils through well planned and stimulating lessons
- Promote positive pupil behaviour in line with school policies
- Provide pastoral care to pupils when required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have QTS and experience working in UK primary schools
- Be passionate about education and committed to raising standards
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Be able to quickly establish positive relationships with new groups of pupils
- Be flexible, adaptable and enthusiastic
- Have good communication skills
- All supply teachers are paid to scale from day 1 – £153.85 – £211.96.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a teacher looking for variety and flexibility. Full-time and part-time hours available on different days each week during term-times.
We are committed to safeguarding children. All applicants will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com Alternatively, you can apply online through our website. If you have any questions about the role or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.