Connex - Liverpool
Passionate About Empowering Young Learners?
Join Connex Education as a Primary Teaching Assistant on the Wirral! We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals to be part of our dynamic team.
Support the education and development of young learners across different year groups in schools across the Wirral. Collaborate with educators to create an inspiring and supportive learning environment.
- Assist teachers in delivering engaging lessons.
- Support students in achieving learning objectives.
- Nurture a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Help with administrative tasks and classroom organisation.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Level 2/3 qualification (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB, etc.) or relevant experience.
- Preferred experience in a primary school setting.
- Adaptability and collaborative mindset.
- Hold a DBS on update service or obtain one through Connex.
- Competitive salary of £350 – £450 per week.
- CPD and training through Connex Academy.
- Opportunity for temporary placements to become permanent.
- 24/7 support from a personal consultant.
- Holiday pay.
- Full AWR compliance.
- £200 Referral Scheme.
Through Connex Academy, you may have the opportunity to achieve qualifications such as:
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools.
- Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants.
Connex Education: Established since 1999, specialising in education recruitment and training. Join our team and make a difference by clicking APPLY NOW!