Connex - Wales
Connex Education Wales are seeking to appoint a Primary Teaching Assistant within the Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan area.
We have an opportunity for a kind, patient, and creative Teaching Assistant. We have long standing relationships with schools within your area, and we are dedicated to ensuring every child receives a learning experience so that they can reach their full potential. Are you someone that is enthusiastic and has a love for creative learning environment where pupils can expand their knowledge? If this sounds like you, apply today!
Working with Connex Education is perfect if you are looking for more flexibility, as you can choose to work either part-time or full-time, in immediate day-to-day positions or long-term roles beginning in October.
- Empathetic and compassionate
- Well-presented and professional
- Supportive and understanding
- Assertive and confident
- Flexible and resourceful
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
Working as a Classroom Assistant has never been more rewarding. Connex Education will offer you-
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy with courses in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more.
- Pay rates in line with Welsh Government Framework Agreement.
- Ongoing assignments within your locality.
- As part of our team, you’ll have a dedicated consultant by your side, offering support, valuable advice, and actively working on your behalf to secure the perfect role tailored to your unique skills and aspirations.
- Refer a friend scheme.
All candidates must:
- Have at least 3 months’ recent classroom experience.
- The ability to work under guidance of the class teacher but also to your own initiative.
- A commitment to supporting all children helping them to reach their full potential.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that’s registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- 2 professional references.
If this sounds ideal for you, apply today to speak to our resourcer for more information!
Send over your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, please call your local branch with any questions on 02922 749839.