Connex - Derby
Start date: asap
Hours: Monday to Friday
Key Stage : KS1 & KS2
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Tutor to work with one of our local schools in Derby. You will be working with groups of up to 3 children at a time. You will liaise with the school regards to planning, and you will receive full support from the school and Connex.
We welcome applications from all Teachers who hold QTS. Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to (catch up) and bridges the gap created by recent school closures.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Free training in tutoring, SEND, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and to see the impact small group tutoring can have on a child.
If you are interested in the role of a tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please call me on 07584 987490 or send me an email at email@example.com.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.