Connex Education Partnership has been the largest provider of DfE National Tutoring Programme since its inception in 2020. Since then we have helped support over 70,000 pupils up and down the country.
I am looking for an Education QA Administrator to work in our Northampton Office (Moulton Park) supporting our QA Manager and arranging observations of Tutors who are part of the National Tutoring Programme.
Daily tasks will include:
– Assisting with the coordination and scheduling of lesson observations and liaising between schools and teachers
– Diary management of observations
– Completing compliance checks and monitoring changes in policy and legislation
– Tracking observations and findings
– Ensuring accurate auditable reports are complied daily
– Updating training folders to ensure CPD completed and scheduled
As the largest provider of QTS Tutors to schools, we offer catch up tuition sessions as well as supply cover and are proud to say that the additional support given over the last two years has seen pupil attainment and confidence grow.
What Connex can offer you?
– Salary up to £25,000 (dependant on experience)
– Potential for flexible working
– 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
– Inhouse training and ongoing support and mentoring
– Company incentives and holidays
What we need from you:
– Experienced in using Microsoft Office packages
– Experience in Education or a QA setting
– ISO 9001 understanding desirable but not essential
– Excellent communication skills and confidence when speaking to people of all levels
– Ability to work to and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy
If you can raise to the challenge, then please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fay direct on 07766 471217