Connex - Nottingham
Connex Education Partnership have an exciting opportunity for Secondary Music teacher to work in a great School based in Horncastle . With a personal centred approach to education to help the pupils as much as possible
This role would be working from march covering maternity, the interviews for this post will take place on the 8th February.
The role would be working Monday to Friday
The school is modern school with lots of great facilities, you will also have access to the school car parking which is secured.
The school itself are looking for someone with a UK recognised teaching
qualification (QTS/QTLS) to teach up to KS4 on a full time basis, this role is to start as soon as possible,
The academy itself is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted – with key points stating that the pupils are proud to be a part of the school and Ofsted praised the high expectations set from the teachers.
As the successful applicant you will have the below:
- UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS)
- Experience teaching up to, KS3, KS4 , to KS5 would be desirable but not essential
- Able to plan, mark and deliver lessons – with relevant PPA time given
- Able to adapt to different learning styles and provide lessons tailored to specific groups
- Keen interest in the local community and the culture of the school
- Feel comfortable teaching relevant subjects
- Meet the curriculum Needs
- New Teachers Are welcome to apply
- This is for an immediate start
- Having a DBS on the update system would be an advantage
- Be able to Commute to Horncastle
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- The opportunity to support with the NTP programme and tutor smaller groups
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, then send over your CV to Scott.email@example.com