Connex - Nottingham
Are you a Teacher looking for a new, exciting challenge working in supply?
Are you looking to create networks in local schools to yourself, make an impact in not just 1 but as many schools as you wish on your doorstep?
I am currently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Teacher committed and passionate about improving children’s life chances to take on the opportunity of working in local primary schools within the Boston area.
This role has the ability to work across different schools on a weekly basis, ensuring KS1 and KS2 classes are covered in the instance where day to day cover and longer term need is required.
As the successful candidate, you will be a driven and professional individual who has a passion for learning. You will be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day-to-day school life. Connex education have preferred supplier agreements with several multi-academy trusts across the county, we have a constant requirement for teaching assistants. We are in a position to offer as much work as you need and we can work around your availability. This position will allow for more opportunities for career progression and enhance your professional development. This opportunity could potentially become a permanent placement for the right candidate
Along with this you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be apart of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Flexibility to work around you and your life
You will require:
- QTS status
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or happy to obtain with us)
- Passion for making a difference
- Committed to high quality teaching
Simply apply now or contact me today for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com