Connex - Birmingham
Connex Education are working with a SEN primary school in Erdington who are looking for a Teaching Assistant.
This position requires you to support the teaching and learning of pupils. You will be required to work 1:1 with children with Autism and PMLD
This position is for a long-term fulltime role.
The successful candidate must:
- Be passionate about the education of students
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- A willingness to provide personal care in necessary.
- Be Passionate about making a difference in the lives of young people
- Experience working as a PMLD Teaching Assistant (preferred but not essential)
- Be creative, friendly, and approachable
Benefits of working with Connex Education Partnership
- Regular access to a suit of accredited modules on our CPD training platform The Thirsty
- Weekly pay via PAYE and complete transparency using our portal to view your working calendar
- Temporary and permanent opportunities to suit your lifestyle
- Recommend a friend scheme
If you think this opportunity is right for you or you would like to discuss our roles further, apply today or email your CV to Hardeep.email@example.com