Do you want to work for an agency who puts people at the centre of what we do?
As one of the most established and trusted Education Agencies, Connex Education Partnership are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Nottingham.
This is fantastic opportunity to make your mark and grow a division.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships, whilst carrying out sales focused activities to generate new business.
To achieve this, you will need a proactive and confident approach to picking up the phone and meeting clients face to face. Going above and beyond for your schools and candidates is key to your success, so we are looking for someone who really cares about the service they provide.
We will provide you with a fun and engaging working environment, where you will be allowed to flourish and be provided with a development mentor and the chance to work alongside some of the best in the business.
- Sourcing and retaining candidates
- Calling schools to market candidates and assess business needs
- Creating and maintaining new and existing relationships
- Business Development via telephone and face to face sales
The rewards at Connex reflect effort, and we offer a fantastic commission package from day one as well as the opportunity to develop in your career.
What Connex can offer you?
- Competitive salary plus commission
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- In-house training and enrolment onto the Connex Academy from week 1
- Weekly 121 coaching
- Company incentives and holidays
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Reduced hours during school holidays
What we need from you:
- Experience working and thriving in a target driven environment
- Experience within recruitment, business development or business to business sales
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work as part of a successful team and learn from others
- Acceptance that this is not a 9-5 role, we stay to get the job done!
If you can rise to the challenge, then please email me your CV to email@example.com or call Fay direct on 07766 47121