Connex Education Partnership are a leading national specialist education recruitment company, providing schools and nurseries with whole-school recruitment and training and tutors to work as part of the National Tutoring Programme.
I am excited to announce that due to a record year, I am looking to add an additional Consultant to join our top performing team in Birmingham.
This is fantastic opportunity to make your mark and grow and already established desk even further with a focus on Tutors.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships, whilst carrying out sales focused activities to generate new business., as well as source and interview candidates.
To achieve this, you will need a proactive and confident approach to picking up the phone and meeting clients face to face.
Going above and beyond for your schools and candidates is key to your success, so we are looking for someone who really cares about the service they provide.
- Sourcing and retaining candidates
- Calling schools to market candidates and support with NTP
- Creating and maintaining new and existing relationships
- Business Development
The rewards at Connex reflect effort, and we offer a fantastic commission package from day one as well as the opportunity to develop in your career.
What Connex can offer you?
- Competitive salary plus commission
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- In-house training and enrolment onto the Connex Academy from week 1
- Weekly 121 coaching
- Company incentives and holidays
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Reduced hours during school holidays
What we need from you:
- Experience working in a school or education recruitment setting
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work as part of a successful team and learn from others
- Acceptance that this is not a 9-5 role, we stay to get the job done!
If you can rise to the challenge, then please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fay direct on 07766 471217