Senior Education Consultant
Do you want to work for a specialist agency who always put people first?
Are you ready to take the next step in your recruitment career?
Connex Education Partnership are a leading national specialist education recruitment company, providing schools and nurseries with whole-school recruitment.
I am excited to announce that due to a record year, I am looking to add a Senior Consultant to the team in our Liverpool office.
This is fantastic opportunity to make your mark and grow your business and career.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships, whilst carrying out sales focused activities to generate new business., as well as sourcing and interviewing candidates.
To achieve this, you will need a proactive and confident approach to picking up the phone and meeting clients face to face.
Going above and beyond for your schools and candidates is key to your success, so we are looking for someone who really cares about the service they provide.
What Connex can offer you?
- Competitive salary plus commission
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- In-house training and enrolment onto the Connex Academy from week 1
- Weekly 121 coaching
- Company incentives and holidays
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Reduced hours during school holidays
The rewards at Connex reflect effort, and we offer a fantastic commission package from day one as well as the opportunity to develop in your career.
What we need from you:
- Experience working in Recruitment
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work as part of a successful team and learn from others
- Acceptance that this is not a 9-5 role, we stay to get the job done!
If you can rise to the challenge, then please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fay direct on 07766 471217