Are you a recruiter/educator who wants to work within a fun and engaging working environment, where you will be allowed to flourish?
Are you able to build and maintain relationships, whilst carrying out sales focused activities to generate new business?
I have a fantastic opportunity to make your mark and grow your business and career as an Education Recruitment Consultant working for one of the highest regarded agencies.
Great recruiters are proactive and always go above and beyond for schools and candidates, so I am looking for someone who really cares about the service they provide.
- Business Development to new and existing schools
- Promoting candidates to schools and pushing for forward bookings
- Creating and maintaining new and existing relationships
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates
The rewards at Connex reflect effort, and we offer a fantastic commission package from day one as well as the opportunity to develop in your career.
As part of Connex Education you will be provided with and ongoing in-house training programme, a development mentor and the chance to work alongside some of the best in the business.
What Connex can offer you?
- Competitive salary plus excellent commission structure
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- In-house training and enrolment onto the Connex Academy from week 1
- Weekly 121 coaching
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Company incentives and holidays
- Reduced hours during school holidays
What we need from you:
- Experience working in Recruitment or Education setting
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work as part of a successful team and learn from others
If you can rise to the challenge, then please email email@example.com or call Fay direct on 07766 471217