Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Are you a recruiter who wants to work within a fun and engaging working environment, where you will be allowed to flourish?
Are you able to build and maintain relationships, whilst carrying out sales focused activities to generate new business?
I have a fantastic opportunity to make your mark and grow your business and career as an Education Recruitment Consultant running a warm desk within the West Midlands.
- Business Development to new and existing schools
- Promoting candidates to schools for supply and Long-Term bookings
- Creating and maintaining new and existing relationships
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates
The rewards at Connex reflect effort, and we offer a fantastic commission package from day one as well as the opportunity to develop in your career.
As part of Connex Education you will be provided with and ongoing in-house training programme, a development mentor and the chance to work alongside some of the best in the business.
What Connex can offer you?
- Competitive salary plus excellent commission structure
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- In-house training and enrolment onto the Connex Academy from week 1
- Weekly 121 coaching
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Company incentives and holidays
- Reduced hours during school holidays
What we need from you:
- Experience working in Recruitment or Education setting
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work as part of a successful team and learn from others
If you can rise to the challenge, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fay direct on 07766 471217