Due to phenomenal growth within our Liverpool Nursery Division, I am delighted to say that I am looking for a Resourcing Consultant to support with candidate attraction and retention.
This is an amazing opportunity to work alongside some of the best recruiters in the industry and for an Education Business that puts people at the forefront of everything we do.
Your primary responsibilities will be to support the business by taking a proactive and confident approach to picking up the phone and engaging potential candidates. You will also need to be confident speaking Nursery Managers when the Recruitment Consultant is not available.
You will need an eye for detail, strong organisational skills, great customer service skills, a good telephone manner, have good Ms Office knowledge and be keen to go the extra mile to support your colleagues.
Experience in an educational or recruitment background would be nice, but this is not essential.
Duties will include:
- Writing adverts and sourcing suitable Nursery candidates
- Carrying out candidate interviews via phone and Teams
- Sending application forms to candidates and chasing relevant documents
- Processing DBS applications
- Keeping track of all pending candidates and what is needed to clear them
- Ensuring candidates have access to relevant training and courses have been completed
- Writing CVs
- Updating Nursery Schools on candidate availability
- Answer queries from candidates about their application
Going above and beyond for our candidates is key to success, so we are looking for someone who really cares about the service they provide.
What Connex can offer you?
- Competitive salary plus Resourcer Bonus Scheme
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- In-house training and enrolment onto the Connex Academy from week 1
- Weekly 121 coaching
- Company incentives and holidays
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Reduced hours during school holidays
What we need from you:
- Experience working and thriving in a target driven environment
- Experience within recruitment or education setting is desirable
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work as part of a successful team and learn from others
If you can rise to the challenge, then please email me your CV to email@example.com or call Fay direct on 07766 47121