Do you want to work for an agency who puts people at the centre of what we do?
I am looking to recruit a Recruitment Resourcer based in Brighouse, who can support the business by taking a proactive and confident approach to picking up the phone and engaging potential candidates.
Going above and beyond for our candidates and clients is key to success, so we are looking for someone who really cares about the service they provide.
You will need an eye for detail, strong organisational skills, great customer service skills, a good telephone manner, have good Ms Office knowledge and be keen to go the extra mile to support your colleagues.
Duties will include:
- Sourcing and recruiting suitable teaching candidates
- Creating and maintain new and existing relationships
- Processing and chasing relevant documents in line with compliance
- Ensuring candidates complete mandatory job ready training and courses
- Writing CVs and placing Adverts
If you wish to advance your career in recruitment, and you make this role a success, there is the possibility of you becoming a recruitment consultant and being able to make your mark in a sales role.
What Connex can offer you?
- Competitive salary plus Bonus Scheme
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- In-house training and enrolment onto the Connex Training Academy from week 1
- Weekly 121 coaching
- Company incentives and holidays
- Work from home 2 day a week
- Reduced hours during school holidays
What we need from you:
- Experience working and thriving in a target driven environment
- Experience within a recruitment or education setting is desirable
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work as part of a successful team and learn from others
- Acceptance that this is not a 9-5 role, we stay to get the job done!
If you can rise to the challenge, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fay direct on 07766 47121