Are you wanting a role in recruitment with a focus on candidate management and compliance? Then Connex Education Partnership may have the answer.
I am looking for a Recruitment Compliance Resourcer to work in our Nottingham Office (Lace Market) supporting with national recruitment for schools. This is a phone-based role and I require someone who recognises the importance of engagement and urgency.
The role of a Resourcer is pivotal to the success of growing a supply division and the rewards at Connex reflect effort. Resourcers need to be organised and understand that the role will involve multitasking and speaking to candidates daily. Someone who understands the need for urgency and taking a proactive approach to candidate recruitment is what I need.
Daily tasks will include:
- Placing adverts and CV searching
- Calls to candidates to assess suitability followed by Microsoft Teams interviews
- Reference chasing
- Compliantly clearing candidates for work within a short time frame
The role is fast paced, and we offer a fantastic commission package from day one as well as the opportunity to develop in your career.
What Connex can offer you?
- Competitive salary plus commission
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- In-house training and enrolment into the Connex Academy from week 1
- Weekly 121 coaching
- Company incentives and holidays
- Work from home 2 day’s a week
- Reduced hours during school holidays
What we need from you:
- Proactive approach to tasks and confidence when speaking to candidates
- Recruitment or education sector experience desirable but not essential
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work as part of a successful team and learn from others
- Acceptance that this is not a 9-5 role, we stay to get the job done!
If you can raise to the challenge, then please email me your CV to email@example.com or call Fay direct on 07766 471217