Part Time Recruitment Rescourcer role available:
I am looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Resourcer who can support the business by taking a proactive and confident approach to picking up the phone and engaging potential candidates.
The role will be on a part time basis, ideally 9am – 2pm and will involve driving out to meet candidates in and around Nottinghamshire to verify compliance documents.
You will need strong organisational skills, great customer service skills, a good telephone manner, have good Ms Office knowledge and be keen to go the extra mile to support your colleagues.
Duties will include:
- Sourcing suitable teaching candidates from job boards.
- Registering candidates over the phone and face to face
- Sending application forms to candidates and chasing relevant documents
- Keeping track of all pending candidates and what is needed to clear them
- Ensuring candidates have access to relevant training, and courses have been completed
- Placing job adverts
- Meeting candidates in various locations within Nottinghamshre and Lincolnshire to verify documents
If you wish to advance your career in recruitment, and you make this role a success, there is the possibility of you becoming a recruitment consultant and being able to make your mark in a sales role.
What Connex can offer you?
- Competitive salary plus Resourcer Bonus Scheme
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- In-house training and enrolment onto the Connex Academy from week 1
- Weekly 121 coaching
- Company incentives and holidays
- Work from home 2 day a week
- Reduced hours during school holidays
What we need from you:
- Experience working and thriving in a target driven environment
- Experience within recruitment or education setting is desirable
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work as part of a successful team and learn from others
- Must be able to drive and have access to a vehicle
If you can rise to the challenge, then please email email@example.com or call Fay direct on 07766 47121