Connex - Manchester
School First Aider – Secondary School (KS3/KS4)
Supporting a School in Glossop
Pay is £75 – £95 per day
2 Days per week – Wednesday and Thursday
Connex Education are a well established recruitment organisation who have been supporting schools across the Greater Manchester region for more that 6 years in their search for committed and outstanding employees.
We’re working with a Secondary School based in Glossop who require a Qualified First Aider to support them temporarily every Wednesday and Thursday for 6 weeks commencing 22nd March 2023.
Skills required to be a School First Aider;
- Provide support to pupils who are unwell, injured or have on-going medical needs.
- Work closely with the School’s well-being and pastoral teams to uphold our holistic approach to pupil welfare.
- Administering initial first aid.
- Contacting parents for children to be taken home.
- Arranging for medical treatment if possible.
- Assist in any require administrative duties.
- Be a qualified first aider, with refresher training every 3 years.
Successful candidates will be required to conduct an interview and complete a vetting process which includes an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS, if you do not have one, you can get one through Connex Education at the cost of £44.
If you’re able to support schools in the Glossop area this academic year, please apply or get in touch with our team to discuss this role more.