Connex - Liverpool
As an approved partner of the National Tutoring Programme, Connex Education Partnership is one of the leading tutor recruitment providers in the UK. We are seeking a KS3/4 Science Teacher for an upcoming role in September 2022 with a secondary school located in Halewood. This will be a full time role, delivering small group interventions each day.
This is a very exciting opportunity for any teacher who understands the positive impact that small group intervention can have on pupil progress. If you are committed to bridging the gaps in education through focused support, and you have QTS and recent experience delivering science intervention work within a secondary school, we would love to hear from you!
Within this role, you will be required to deliver teaching to small groups of pupils and the work is targeted to fulfil any identified gaps within their education. Sessions will be focused in all areas of science, and through delivering these sessions, you will have a vital role in improving the attainment levels of these selected pupils.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will have:
- Essential – a teaching qualification such as PGCE, B.Ed or BA Hons, with QTS or equivalent
- Recent experience in teaching or tutoring, relevant to Science
- A fantastic understanding of how to work to a set scheme of work, and provide constructive and effective feedback, which informs next steps
- The ability to be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
- The ability to rapidly build positive and supportive relationships with children.
In return, Connex can offer you:
- Ongoing assignments, local to you
- Full access to a range of free online CPD training, with over 80 courses
- Competitive pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
- An experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
Any candidates with the relevant knowledge, qualifications and experience are invited to apply directly, or by calling our office on 0151 329 2727; alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.