Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education Partnership are one of the most popular supply agencies in the North West and we work with the best schools in the surrounding areas. We have achieved this as we thrive on providing quality teachers, TA’s and support staff across the UK. We are completely flexible and want to work around your lifestyle and other commitments.
We have had a request for a Science Teacher to teach full time in an outstanding secondary school in Maghull, Merseyside. This role has an immediate start date and will continue until the end of the academic year. We need a committed, passionate and experienced teacher to come in and be a great addition to the science department. We have had a huge surge in demand for science teachers this term, so if this role isn’t what you are looking for, please enquire as we may have the perfect role for you!
When working with Connex we offer a range of CPD courses to Teachers/CS/TA’s looking to upskill themselves, the CPD’s are provided by our approved training provider at the Connex Academy. You will have access to all of these courses free of charge when registered with us. Below is a list of what is offered to you when working with us.
In return Connex Education will offer you;
– Dedicated support from an experienced consultant
– Great rates of pay, paid weekly via PAYE
– Access to accredited CPD training via our very own training provider including further SEND/SEMH training
– Opportunities to up-skill yourself whilst on placement
– £200 refer a friend scheme
– If an early careers teacher, we can support with your placement years
The successful teacher will be;
– Experienced and dedicated to delivering good quality, interactive lessons to all abilities
– Reliable and share a passion to help students achieve their targeted grades and beyond
– Happy to plan and mark lessons with support from department
– Able to communicate well with young people, senior staff and other team members
– Have strong classroom management strategies
– Available ASAP
– Strong knowledge of the subject curriculum
– Enhanced DBS check
If you are interested in this role or any other vacancies that we may have available, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me either on my mobile; 07584 986 541 or drop me an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively give the office a call on; 0151 329 2727