Connex - Warrington
Connex Education Partnership is working alongside a large secondary school in Warrington that puts every individual student at the heart of all its endeavours and strives to ensure that everyone is safe, happy and successful. The school are looking for a Teacher of Science to start ASAP or from January.
The role will be on a long term basis.
Role: Teacher of Science
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Duration: Summer 2024
We welcome applications from all Science Teachers who must hold QTS or QTLS.
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to work at short notice or pre-booked wherever possible
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management
If you are interested in the role of a Science Teacher or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com with your CV.