Connex - Birmingham
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Full-Time/Part Time
Position: Science Teacher
Pay: £120 – £160 a day (dependent upon experience)
Connex Education currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Chemistry Teacher at a high performing Secondary School, based in Walsall. The position will start ASAP and will be on going until Easter with the opportunity for it to be long term. There are full-time and part-time opportunities available.
The School’s vision is one where all students are inspired to reach their full potential, no matter what their ability or background.
The school are looking for a passionate, dedicated, and enthusiastic Teacher to join their high achieving Science Department. Someone who will inspire and motivate their students, delivering an outstanding and enriched curriculum.
You will be responsible for developing and leading an exciting curriculum which enables the highest level of pupil progress and attainment.
As a Science Teacher, you will be expected to:
- Create lesson plans, prepare, and deliver lessons
- Create and supervise lab activities
- Evaluate student performance
- Maintain classroom records
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- An enhanced DBS on the update service
- Science/Chemistry Degree (or relevant)
- UK experience in a school setting
- 2 references – most recent employer and character reference
Benefits of joining Connex:
- Weekly PAYE scheme
- Dedicated consultant to help you throughout your career with Connex
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to our fully accredited CPD Platform – Thirsty Scholars
If you are interested in the role of Science Teacher in Walsall, please contact me on 0121 456 4040 and ask for Tisha, or alternatively email your CV to Tisha.Anowar@connex-education.com