Connex - North East
Are you a qualified Science teacher looking for part time tuition work ?
Do you have experience supporting students in KS4 with science intervention ?
9 hours per week – 12:30-3:30pm -Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Connex Education are working with a school based in Middlesbrough who are seeking a Science tutor to commence ASAP to work with students in small groups.
Initally the work is for 9 hours per week, over 3 afternoons. This would suit a teacher who is either retired or seeking part time hours .
As a successful tutor you will possess:
- QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
- Good knowledge of the English national curriculum
- Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
- Be prepared to tutor face to face
- The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
- Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of Science tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please contact Emma.email@example.com
Connex Education Partnership is acting as an employment business and employment agency. All appointments are subject to statutory compliance checks, including references and enhanced DBS. Connex Education Partnership recruits solely on the suitability of candidates to the role and does not discriminate on the basis on age, gender, sexuality, faith or race.