Connex - Warrington
Are you passionate about education and helping students succeed? We’re looking for dedicated Cover Supervisor within secondary schools to join Connex Education.
Role: Cover Supervisor Location: Wigan, UK
What does a Cover Supervisor do?
- Provide support to the teachers and students as directed and ensure that classes are appropriately managed during a teacher absence.
- Be responsible for the delivery of pre-planned cover lessons
- To undertake classroom activities as directed by teachers to support teaching and learning process
- To cover tutor groups as and when needed
- To input data to support Academies policies in Assessment, Recording and Reporting
- To manage the behaviour of pupils to ensure a constructive environment is maintained, by using a range of strategies
- To respond to student needs as they arise in the classroom
What We’re Looking For:
- Are you an Unqualified Teacher/Instructor?
- Are you a Tutor?
- Are you a sports Coach?
- Do you train students in Drama and Dance or something similar?
- Have you delivered training to adults?
- Do you have a Degree in a specialist subject?
- Are you a scout/Brownies or Guide Leader or have helped with the NCS programme?
What We Offer:
- Great rates of pay up to £100 per day!! (PAYE weekly with no hidden, pesky umbrella company fees)
- Access to a suite of training, funded via Connex with a market value of over £1000
- Flexible work options – you pick your work days across term time
- Full support from a dedicated consultant who can guide you throughout your education career
- Recommend a friend scheme, earn £200 in vouchers for simply recommending someone you know
- Access to exclusive roles in our schools; many you cannot get anywhere else!
How to Apply: Ready to inspire and educate? Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or apply on the advert.