Connex - Nottingham
Connex Education Partnership have an exciting opportunity for a Design And Technology teacher in a secondary school in Stickney, Lincolnshire. The role ideally would be for an immediate start but for the right candidate the school would be prepared to wait until September.
The role is to the end of the academic year.
This role would be working Monday to Friday,
Must have QTS Status and have a good understanding of the curriculum and be comfortable teaching key stage 3 and 4.
The School is small school, with 209 pupils which likes have a personal centred approach to education to meet the pupils needs. The School is it own little community.
As the successful applicant you will have the below:
- UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS)
- Able to adapt to different learning styles and provide lessons tailored to specific groups
- Keen interest in the local community and the culture of the school
- Feel comfortable teaching relevant subject
- Meet the curriculum Needs
- New Teachers Are welcome to apply
- This is for start day after easter break.
- Having a DBS on the update system would be an advantage
- Be able to Commute to Stickney
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- The opportunity to support with the NTP programme and tutor smaller groups
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, then send over your CV to Scott.email@example.com