Connex - Derby
Are you a Tutor who can make a difference in the educational development of children and young people in the classroom?
Are you able to support, guide and motivate young people?
As a leading player in the provision of quality tutors, Connex Education Partnership is looking for a secondary English tutor to cover Key stage 3 and Key stage 4 tuition. The role involves intervention based teaching to groups of up to three students.
The school is based in Sheffield and is part of a large trust who has an excellent reputation within the community. This school provides a supportive environment with forward-thinking staff.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE weekly)
- Free access to a suit of accredited CPD courses via Thirsty Scholars Platform with over 80 education and wellbeing specific modules
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Invite to teacher socials and get togethers
What you will need:
- QTS with relevant Tutoring experience
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply
- Ability to provide 2 professional references
- Desire to make a difference and inspire
To be part of this inspirational school, please send me you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org