Connex - Nottingham
Connex Education Partnership have an exciting opportunity for a Secondary ICT teacher to teach at great school based within Spalding Who are looking to expand their department.
Pay – £625-£900 a week
The role would be to starting in January
A Full time table working Monday to Friday, this will involve planning and marking. The role will be teaching all years from year 7 until year 13.
The year 13 work would be teaching year 13 IT
The role will also involve taking a year 8 form, where the head of year plans subjects for the week so no additional work.
The school itself are looking for someone with a UK recognised teaching
qualification (QTS/QTLS) to teach up to KS5
As the successful applicant you will have the below:
- UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS)
- Experience teaching up to KS4 to KS5
- Able to adapt to different learning styles and provide lessons tailored to specific groups
- Keen interest in the local community and the culture of the school
- Feel comfortable teaching relevant subjects
- Be able to commute to Spalding
- Meet the curriculum Needs
- New Teachers Are welcome to apply
- This is for a ASAP Start
- Having a DBS on the update system would be an advantage
- Keen interest in developing pupils knowledge
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay – £125 to £200 per day
- Ongoing assignments
- The opportunity to support with the NTP programme and tutor smaller groups
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, then send over your CV to Scott.firstname.lastname@example.org