Connex - Birmingham
Location: Birmingham and surrounding areas
Working hours: Full time and Part time opportunities available
Contract: Long term (rest of the academic year)
Start date: ASAP
Interview date: ASAP
Connex Education are recruiting Secondary Qualified Teachers (QTS) who specialize in Math’s, English, Science, French, History, or Geography looking to work under the National Tutoring Program (NTP) ASAP. Whether you are looking for full time or part time, we have roles for you!
You will be required to:
- Tutor face-to-face in a school on a small group basis
- Liaise with school regards to planning to help the assigned pupils catch up on missed learning and bridge the gap in their education caused by schools’ closures
- Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
As a successful tutor, you will:
- Have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
- You MUST have Qualified Teacher Status
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
- Be prepared to tutor face to face.
- The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
- Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
- Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEND, Safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements. If you are interested in the role of an NTP tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0121 456 4040 or email me at: email@example.com