Connex - Birmingham
Calling All Qualified Secondary School Teachers!
Location: Birmingham, UK
Working hours: Full time and Part time opportunities available!
Contract: Long term (rest of the academic year)
Start date: ASAP
Tisha at Connex Education is recruiting for Qualified Secondary Teachers who are looking to implement their specialist subjects into small, intensive intervention tuition sessions.
If you are looking to work under the National Tutoring Program (NTP), whether you may be looking for full-time or part-time, we have plenty of roles for you so don’t miss out on these exciting opportunities.
You will be required to:
• Provide intervention catch-up sessions, tutoring KS3 students to bridge any gaps in their learning
• Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
• Liaise with school regards to planning to help the assigned pupils catch up on missed learning and bridge the gap in their education caused by schools’ closures / COVID-19
• Complete our mandatory tutoring training in line with NTP requirements
As a successful tutor, you will:
• You MUST have Qualified Teacher Status or QTLS
•Hold an enhanced DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new check
• Be prepared to tutor face to face
• Can work to the school’s schemes of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
• Have good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
• Access to our fully accredited CPD platform
• Competitive rates of pay
• Ongoing assignments
• A dedicated consultant on hand 24/7 to help you through and provide support
• A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of an NTP tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0121 456 4040 or email me your CV on Tisha.Anowar@connex-education.com