Connex - Liverpool
Are you a Science Specialist looking for a new role within secondary education?
Do you have experience working within a high school environment?
If so we may have the perfect role for you!
Role: Teacher of Science
Location: Liverpool, L23
Pay: £625 – £900 per week, with weekly pay
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent Vacancy to cover
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently supporting a secondary school, based in Crosby, Liverpool who are seeking a Science teacher to support starting ASAP, covering a permanent vacancy. The school are open to applications from ECT and experienced teachers and are willing to support staff as much as necessary. With this being an open vacancy, it is likely you will be offered a permanent opportunity if you would desire this.
This particular school have a great reputation in the local area with a positive Ofsted report and good rating – this really is a great environment for any teacher to excel. Do you want to work with a school that genuinely care? This is the one for you… The school have been complimented largely on the inclusive nature of the school and pupil/staff attitudes. The school has received great feedback based around the core subject departments, recognising the support offered from department heads and the senior leadership team as a whole; this school really DOES care!
As the successful teacher, you will be:
– Experienced with delivering good quality lessons to all abilities, up to KS4
– Able to communicate effectively with young people and their families
– Dedicated to students and school life
– Happy to plan and mark lessons, with support from the department
– Willing to commit to at least a term, potentially further
– Able to work well within a team as well as independently
– Have a good sense of humour and able to adapt to stressful situations well
– Optimistic and versatile individual
In return Connex Education will offer you:
– Dedicated support from an experienced consultant, with out of hours access
– Great pay rates, with weekly pay via PAYE, no umbrella companies
– Subsidised access to Ofqual accredited CPD training via our very own training provider including further SEND/SEMH training, mental health training, early careers teacher support and more…
– Opportunities to up-skill yourself whilst on placement using our training platform and ECT support
– £200 refer a friend scheme, for every person you refer who registers
– Chance to support our Social Values Scheme, supporting with the Classroom Climate, The Magic Breakfast and more
To apply for this role then call Sam Williams at our Liverpool office on 0151 329 2727 for a confidential chat or send over your CV to email@example.com