Connex - Nottingham
Connex Education Partnership have an exciting opportunity for a Secondary Spanish teacher to teach at great school based within Grantham Who are looking to expand their department.
Pay – £625-£900 a week
The role would be to start ASAP, pending clearance.
The role would be working Monday to Friday teaching MFL but mainly Spanish.
The school itself are looking for someone with a UK recognised teaching
qualification (QTS/QTLS) to teach up to KS5
As the successful applicant you will have the below:
- UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS)
- Experience teaching up to KS4 to KS5
- Able to adapt to different learning styles and provide lessons tailored to specific groups
- Keen interest in the local community and the culture of the school
- Feel comfortable teaching relevant subjects
- Be able to commute to Grantham
- Meet the curriculum Needs
- New Teachers Are welcome to apply
- This is for a ASAP Start
- Having a DBS on the update system would be an advantage
- Keen interest in developing pupils knowledge
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay – £125 to £200 per day
- Ongoing assignments
- The opportunity to support with the NTP programme and tutor smaller groups
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, then send over your CV to Scott.email@example.com