Connex - North East
Secondary Teachers (Any subjects)
For roles to start ASAP and January
Full time and part time available
Paid to scale from day 1*
Supply Teacher – Secondary Schools (KS3/KS4) Any Specialist Subject Welcome
Supporting Schools across Middlesbrough and Teesside
Start dates and days per week you work can vary and be flexible to you!
Connex Education are a well established recruitment organisation who have been supporting schools across the Teesside area in their search for committed and outstanding employees.
We’re working with multiple schools in the Middlesbrough and surrounding area who are in need of confident and outgoing Supply Teachers who can cover whole classes in the absence of a teacher, whether that be daily assignments or longer term, subject specialist work which will include further responsibility and higher pay points.
Skills required to be a Supply Teacher in Middlesbrough ;
- Hold a teaching qualification such as a PGCE or equivalent with Qualified Teacher Status
- Good ability to effectively manage large groups of children
- Have an understanding of safeguarding and child protection procedures (CPD will be provided)
- Be an engaging and confident individual
- Good communication skills
- Professional, reliable and punctual
- Be adaptable and able to cope well with a hectic day!
- Be available Monday through Friday for 2 or more days a week (term time only)
Successful candidates will be required to conduct an interview and complete a vetting process which includes an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS, if you do not have one, you can get one through Connex Education at the cost of £48.
* Paid to scale from day 1 – We will endevour to pay you to scale from day 1 ;this may change dependent on school budgets, we will always discuss this with you in depth before a booking would be confirmed