Connex - Nottingham
Position: Secondary Teacher
Rate of pay: £125.00 – £180 per day
Start date: September
Contract: Full time, Long-term or Fixed-term
Connex Education is working in partnership with a Secondary School in Boston who are seeking specialist subject teachers to join the school on a full-time basis.
If you are a lively, enthusiastic, willing, engaging person and have a positive attitude then this role is for you.
This role can lead to permanent post for the right person
As the successful teacher, you will possess the following:
- PGCE or QTS Status
- Experience working with students with challenging behaviour
- Empathetic attitude and understanding of complex behaviour
- Ability to adapt to situations
- Understanding of school and classroom environments
- Good understanding of positive behaviour support
- Strong and resilient personality
- Ability to work in stressful situations
- New Teachers welcome
- Strong understanding and confidence in delivering the curriculum of the subject
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, give Scott Barsby a call on 0115 824 3002 for a confidential chat.
You can also apply by sending your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org