Connex - Wales
Teaching is not just about curriculum, it is ensuring the overall school journey provides pupils with guidance, support, and the opportunity to grow as individuals. We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated Secondary Teacher to work in the Powys area.
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons
- Teach pupils of all abilities
- Provide feedback to parents and carers on a pupil’s progress
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic and imaginative presentations
- Teach all areas of the primary curriculum
- Encourage a positive learning environment
Benefits of working with Connex Education
- Opportunities for career progression
- Enhance your professional development
- Potential to become permanent for the right candidate
- Potential to earn up to £750 per week
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy
- Dedicated consultant offering support, valuable advice and actively working on your behalf to secure the perfect role for you
- Refer a friend scheme
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
All candidates must:
- A commitment to supporting all children helping them to reach their full potential.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- 2 professional references.
If this sounds ideal for you, apply today to speak to our resourcer for more information!
Send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please call us with any questions on 01792 989030.