Connex - Wales
Can you create an engaging and positive learning environment? Can you communicate ideas clearly? Are you motivated to make a positive change? If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Here at Connex Education Wales we have a long-standing relationship with some wonderful schools and are currently recruiting for a Secondary Teacher within the Carmarthenshire area.
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons
- Teach pupils of all abilities
- Provide feedback to parents and carers on a pupil’s progress
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic and imaginative presentations
- Teach all areas of the primary curriculum
- Encourage a positive learning environment
Benefits of working with Connex Education
- Opportunities for career progression
- Enhance your professional development
- Potential to become permanent for the right candidate
- Potential to earn up to £750 per week
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy
- Dedicated consultant offering support, valuable advice and actively working on your behalf to secure the perfect role for you
- Refer a friend scheme
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
All candidates must:
- A commitment to supporting all children helping them to reach their full potential.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- 2 professional references.
If this sounds ideal for you, apply today to speak to our resourcer for more information!
Send over your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, please call us with any questions on 01267 611470.