Connex - Wales
Role: Secondary Supply Teacher
Pay: From £151.70 per day.
Contract Type: Temporary, Part Time or Full Time
Start Date: October 2023
Connex Education Wales formerly Education Staffing have opportunities for Qualified Teachers to cover a range of positions in busy Secondary Schools to provide temporary support on a range of placements.
The placements can range from day to day, short term, and long-term giving you the opportunity to create great bonds with local schools and build upon your experience, or simply keep a hand in the profession without the commitment of a permanent position.
If you are a qualified teacher, NQT, semi-retired or just looking for a better work/life balance then this is certainly the role for you!
For this role we are accepting applications from teachers in all subject specialisms, with a particular focus on, but not limited to:
– Computing and/or ICT
– Business Studies
As a successful supply teacher, you will:
- Have good behaviour management skills.
- Be enthusiastic about Education.
- Versatile and happy to support in other departments, if needed.
- Able to mark/plan if in a long-term position.
- Able to work in varied secondary schools if desired.
Connex Education Wales will offer you:
- Pay rates in line with Welsh Government Framework Agreement.
- Access to Connex Academy, CPD training via our very own training provider including further SEND/SEMH training, mental health training, behaviour management and more…
- Ongoing assignments within your locality.
- As part of our team, you’ll have a dedicated consultant by your side, offering support, valuable advice, and actively working on your behalf to secure the perfect role tailored to your unique skills and aspirations.
- Refer a friend scheme, for every person you refer who registers.
- Chance to support our Social Values Scheme.
It is essential that you also have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status essential.
- Experience teaching across secondary ages.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that’s registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC as a Teacher.
- 2 professional references.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below, or send your CV to email@example.com .
Alternatively, please call your local branch with any questions-
Cardiff – 02922 749839
Swansea- 01792 989030
Carmarthenshire – 01267 611470