Connex - Yorkshire
Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for Secondary Teachers to work with our local schools in Dewsbury and surrounding areas, covering in all subjects.
Role: Secondary Teacher
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Day to day and longer term supply
Subject speciailsts required in the following subjects: Maths, English, MFL, Science, Geography, History, PE, DT. All teachers who are happy to do general cover teaching for day to day are very welcome to apply, regardless of specialty subject.
We welcome applications from all Secondary teachers who hold QTS or QTLS.
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to work at short notice or pre-booked wherever possible
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management
If you are interested in the role of a supply Secondary Teacher or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 01274 085410 or email me at email@example.com with your CV.