Connex - London
Secondary Supply Teacher – Flexible working
£170.00 per day
We are working in partnership with a recently opened secondary school in the London Borough of Southwark. They are walking distance from several major underground stations, including London Bridge. School hours are 8.00-3.30 and you will get one hour for lunch.
The school employs a bank of regular cover teachers through Connex Education. They are seeking new team members. You will cover lessons in the absence of the main teacher. The school will match you to your area of subject specialism as much as possible but you may occasionally need to cover in departments outside of your main area of specialism.
You will be able to decide each week how many days and which days you would like to be available for. You may also have the option to extend your booking into a regular weekly pattern.
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invitations to Teacher Socials and events
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
As a Supply Teacher you will possess:
- Experience working with secondary aged students 11-16
- QTS in any secondary subject
- Awareness and understanding of useful strategies, such as; language/social skills, emotional well-being and behaviour management.
- Dedication to become part of the school team community
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
If you would like more information, or to discuss the role, please contact our team on 02078462762.
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org