Connex - Yorkshire
Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Multi Academy Trust within the North Nottinghamshire area, who are looking for qualified Secondary Teachers to work within their schools. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced teachers looking for a long-term role that could lead to a permanent position.
Role: Secondary Teacher
Start date: September 2023
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Location: North Nottinghamshire
Subject speciailsts required in the following subjects: Maths, English, MFL, Science, Geography, History, PE, DT. All teachers who are happy to do general cover teaching for day to day are very welcome to apply, regardless of specialty subject.
We welcome applications from all Secondary teachers who hold QTS or QTLS.
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to work at short notice or pre-booked wherever possible
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Alternatively, you can apply online through our website. If you have any questions about the role or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.