Connex - Nottingham
Are you an experienced Secondary TA
Yes? Then Connex Education have the perfect role for you. We are working on an exclusive School in Wisbech. This school is great school to work for from staff I have working within the school at the moment.
who require support from an enthusiastic and dedicated individual, with experience working with individuals.
Working as a Secondary TA you will gain invaluable experience and see first-hand what is expected when supporting in a class plus, you will have the chance to develop your behaviour management skills, with excellent support from the schools and Connex Education.
Within this role, the school are looking for someone who is empathetic and able to support this student across all of their lessons in school,
The role is working Monday – Friday
As a successful teaching assistant, you will require:
- Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS
- Relevant experience working with young people
- Enthusiastic and ability to adapt to difficult situations
- Calm, resilient and able to communicate well with young people
- Confident in your behaviour management skills
- Strong Personality and Good Sense of humour
- Good understanding of Positive Behaviour Support
- Be able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Being local to Wisbech
- Being over the age of 21
Why work with Connex?
- Great rates of pay, with weekly pay
- FREE Accredited CPD training and extra support from an expert consultant
- £200 refer a friend scheme
- Chance to join our very own SCITT programme
If you are interested in this role then give Jade Powell a call at our branch on 0115 8243002 for a confidential chat or send your CV over to email@example.com.