Connex - Wales
Positions available with an Immediate start!
Connex Education Wales are seeking to appoint a Secondary Teaching Assistant to work in one of our partner schools, within the Newport area.
Do you think you are ready to embark on a rewarding journey in education? You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the pupils’ educational journey and help them strive to achieve the best that they can!
- Empathetic and compassionate
- Well-presented and professional
- Supportive and understanding
- Assertive and confident
- Flexible and resourceful
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
Connex Education Wales requirements:
- Degree educated or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate students.
- Good organisational skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Previous experience working in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- Ability to provide 2 professional references.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy with courses in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more.
- Potential to earn up £375.00 per week.
- Ongoing assignments within your locality.
- As part of our team, you will have a dedicated consultant by your side, offering support, valuable advice, and actively working on your behalf to secure the perfect role tailored to your unique skills and aspirations.
- Refer a friend scheme.
If this sounds ideal for you, apply today to speak to our resourcer for more information!
Send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please call us with any questions on 02922 749839.