Connex - Wales
Connex Education Wales are seeking to appoint a Secondary Teaching Assistant within the Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan areas.
Are you a kind, patient, and creative individual? Working within a school, is incredibly rewarding but requires out-of-the-box thinkers. Do you think you have what it takes to uncover each child’s potential and love for learning?
- Empathetic and compassionate
- Well-presented and professional
- Supportive and understanding
- Assertive and confident
- Flexible and resourceful
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
Working as a Classroom Assistant has never been more rewarding. Connex Education will offer you-
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy with courses in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more.
- Pay rates in line with Welsh Government Framework Agreement.
- Ongoing assignments within your locality.
- As part of our team, you’ll have a dedicated consultant by your side, offering support, valuable advice, and actively working on your behalf to secure the perfect role tailored to your unique skills and aspirations.
- Refer a friend scheme.
All candidates must:
- Have at least 3 months’ recent classroom experience.
- The ability to work under guidance of the class teacher but also to your own initiative.
- A commitment to supporting all children helping them to reach their full potential.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that’s registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- 2 professional references.
If this sounds ideal for you, apply today to speak to our resourcer for more information!
Send over your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, please call your local branch with any questions on 02922 749839.