Connex - Wales
Would you like to work with an agency who truly acknowledge and value the contribution to the educational journey of children made by support staff?
At Connex Education Wales, Teaching Assistants are recognised as individuals who really do make a difference.
We are currently recruiting to fill 1 full time & 1 part time specific positions working within a secondary school in the Swansea area.
This Teaching Assistant position requires someone who has experience with additional needs
The hours of the role are 08.30am – 3.30pm
Benefits of working with Connex Education Wales:
- Competitive rates of pay, up to £350.00 to £390.00 per week
- Five Days a week work (PAYE) or less depending on your availability
- Free access to over 80 accredited CPD courses via internal CPD platform e.g –
- Awareness of Mental Health
- Behaviour Management
- Autism Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Developing High Performing Teaching Assistants
- Awareness of Preventing Bullying in Schools
- Advanced Safeguarding, Child Protection and Prevent
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Opportunity to complete a Level3 Teaching Assistant qualification free of charge
The following attributes are desirable but not essential to this Secondary Teaching Assistant role: –
- Experience of working with children previously
- The ability to work with groups of children independently including potential interventions
- Confident with supporting challenging behaviour if needed
You must have the following:
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) as a “School Learning Support Worker”
- Currently hold a DBS which is attached to the update service (or be willing to complete a new DBS through Education Staffing Partnership)
- Desire to make a difference
- Ability to provide 2 professional references or a Character reference from a Professional Person.
If you are interested in the position offered. Please contact Alison on 07880 410169 or email email@example.com