Connex - Warrington
I am working with an Alternative Provision in Runcorn who are looking for a full time teaching assistant to join their team.
Catering for secondary aged students who cannot attend a mainstream school, due to a number of circumstances, this school provide high quality education and support. This school has a more flexible approach to the national curriculum, understanding each student’s needs are understood and the classroom offers a safe environment. This provision has small class sizes and a number of Teaching Assistants in each classroom.
The successful candidates will be expected to provide a supporting and nurturing environments for the students they work with, helping them to achieve and grow as members of the community and as individuals. It is essential that applicants have strong behaviour management skills and be able to build strong emotional connections. In order to apply, you must have previous experience working with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs in either a residential or educational setting.
Benefits of working with Connex Education Partnership:
• Weekly Pay, paid through PAYE
• Refer a Friend scheme and receive £200
• Free access to our online CPD training platform The Thirsty Scholars Partnership
• Opportunities to develop your career and upskill via our training company and partnership academies
• Temp to permanent work, tailored to your availability
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now!