Connex - Birmingham
Are you passionate about education and eager to make a difference in the lives of young learners? Connex Education Partnership is seeking a dedicated Teaching Assistant with SEN experience to join our team!
As a Teaching Assistant with Connex, you will have the opportunity to work with students of all ages and abilities, providing support and encouragement as they navigate their educational journey. You will work alongside experienced educators, gaining valuable insights and skills that will prepare you for a career in education.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and a desire to help students achieve their full potential. You should be patient, compassionate, and able to work well in a team environment.
Responsibilities of the Teaching Assistant will include:
- Providing support to students in the classroom, including one-to-one and small group sessions
- Assisting with lesson planning and preparation
- Marking and grading student work, providing feedback and support as needed
- Monitoring student progress and providing regular updates to teachers and parents
- Contributing to the development of individual education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs
In return, we offer competitive rates of pay, ongoing training and development opportunities, and the chance to work with a team of dedicated education professionals.
If you are passionate about education and committed to making a difference in the lives of young learners, we want to hear from you! Apply now to become a Teaching Assistant with Connex Education Partnership.
Call Rebecca on 0121 456 4040 for more information.