Connex - Warrington
Do you enjoy supporting children, are you dedicated and seeking a new satisfying role ?
If so then please read on…
Here at Connex Education Partnership we thrive on providing quality teachers, TAs and support staff to schools across UK. We are completely flexible and want to work around your lifestyle.
I am currently working with a local primary school in Widnes who are looking for a Teaching Assistance to join their team. The role is to work in the resource base, supporting children of various ages across both Keystages, the pupils have various SEN requirements and require someone who has a strong background working with SEN and preferably in a mainstream classroom with knowledge of KS1/KS2 curriculum .
Your main role will be to support the teaching staff within the base and to work as a team to enhance the development and education of pupils.
You will provide input into the planning of learning activities for individuals and groups of pupils. As well as this you will monitor individual’s progress, achievements and development and report these to the teaching staff. You will be a point of contact for pupils to reach out to and you will also be a good role model.
For this role, it is essential that you also have the following:
- At least 3 months’ recent classroom experience in EYFS/KS2
- The ability to work under guidance of the class teacher but also to your own initiative
- A commitment to supporting all children to reach their full potential
- Knowledge of SEND, or experience working with SEND children
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD
- A DBS on the update service, or willing to apply for a new one
- 2 professional references
The key benefits for working with Connex Education are:
– Your own dedicated consultant available 24/7
– A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs and work around your lifestyle
– Competitive rates of pay
– £200 referral scheme per referral
– Accredited free CPD training and extra support from an expert consultant
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click ‘Apply Now’ or call the Warrington office on 01925 320420 or you can send your updated CV to email@example.com