Connex - Birmingham
SEN Primary School Teaching Assistant – Coventry CV3 Area
Are you somebody with a huge passion for children with SEN? We are looking for a Special Educational Needs teaching assistant that puts dignity and respect for the children at the forefront of what they do.
Our client school specialises in providing a bespoke curriculum for their pupils and offer a wide range of learning experiences and opportunities. If you are a creative, fun and caring individual who also wants to provide this for the next generation of young people with varied disabilities then this is the role perfect for you.
You will be required to work either 1:1 with students with a specific need or work supporting small groups liaising with the classroom teacher.
What you will need:
– SEND qualifications or certificates relevant to the role
– Two school based references or a relevant equivalent
– Relevant experience working in a special educational needs school or working with children with a focus on those with an EHCP
– Hold a current DBS
– UK Full driving license preferable
– The ability to communicate effectively with children with SEN
– To be able to build a rapport with pupils and their families
What you will get:
– Competitive pay rates (daily rate of £65-80)
– Training and ongoing support for professional and personal development including free safeguarding training and up to level 5 qualifications
– Term time only
– Great working hours
If this is a role you are interested in please contact me on:
02476 633 334